If you’ve been getting the [pii_email_76a64a0d3e42a194826e] error when sending or receiving emails using your Outlook account, you’re not alone. It’s a common Outlook error that’s usually caused by a lack of network connectivity. However, there are a number of other factors that can cause you to encounter the error.
After so many days of accessing the accounts, some errors are bound to occur. The [pii_email_ 76a64a0d3e42a194826e] error is the most common among the errors. To handle it smoothly, one must have all of the necessary information.
The good news is that you can take care of this problem yourself. In thispost, we’ll go over the various factors that cause the Pii error and how to fix it. So without delay, let’s get started.
What Are the Reasons that are causing [pii_email_76a64a0d3e42a194826e] error?
The following are a few obvious reasons why the error could occur:
- If uses multiple accounts without clearing the cache and cookies, the error pop up.
- It can also be caused by the device’s Microsoft Outlook software being installed properly.
- The error appears in Outlook when it is opened, and it could be due to a lack of updating to the most recent version.
- The user may not be able to identify the error in some cases. In such cases, the support team can assist in finding the problem.
Ways to fix error [pii_email_76a64a0d3e42a194826e]
It is critical to find a viable and feasible solution to a person’s problem. The following are four simple ways to resolve error pop-up issues:
Disable security software as a first step.
Note: Antivirus software can assist in the prevention of viruses and other security threats on your computer. In most cases, it is not a good idea to turn off your antivirus software. If you need to disable it temporarily to install other software, make sure to re-enable it as soon as possible.
Your computer is vulnerable to attacks if you connect to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is turned off.
The Second Approach to clear the store cache, follow these steps:
- On the keyboard, press Win + R.
- Click OK after typing WSRESET.EXE.
- Turn on the computer again.
Third method to fix error [pii_email_76a64a0d3e42a194826e] Updating of the Microsoft Outlook
The failure to update to the recent version could be the user’s first flaw.
- Examine your PC or laptop to verify if the recent version of Outlook is compatible. Update Outlook and delete the previous version if supports it.
- You can access your files in the new version after updating the previous version.
- If you install a new version of Microsoft Office, you may need to make a backup of your important files.
- Choose a file transfer method that is simple. If the error persists, customer service should be contacted.
Fourth method to fix error [pii_email_76a64a0d3e42a194826e] Clearing the cookies and cache
Another common mistake made by users experiencing the error is not clearing their cookies and cache.
- To clear the Outlook cookies and cache, go to the File and Options menu and select Clear Outlook Cookies and Cache.
- You must then log out of all Microsoft Outlook accounts. Log out all accounts if you have multiple accounts.
- Restart or shut down the laptop and then turn it back on. Log in to your Microsoft account. The issue must be resolved.
- If the problem is still there, select the third option to resolve the problem.
Fifth method to fix error [pii_email_76a64a0d3e42a194826e] Choosing an auto repair tool
It is a program that assists in the automatic correction and repair of Microsoft Outlook problems.
- To learn more about the software, go to the control panel and the tool’s function setup.
- Open the Office 365 application and choose the Microsoft application to repair.
- Select the type of fix required by changing the button at the start of the application.
- Click on a fix and follow the instructions on the window’s screen. Using the repair tool’s online version.
- Attempt to restart Microsoft Outlook. If the application does not work, contact the developer.
Sixth method is to fix error [pii_email_76a64a0d3e42a194826e] Getting rid of a third-party email application
Having more than one email application installed can sometimes cause Microsoft Outlook to malfunction.
- It’s caused by a conflict between two email clients, which causes issues whenever they’re used.
- To ensure smoother operation, untrustworthy sources or third-party applications must be removed from the computer.
- Reopen Microsoft Outlook to see if the error has been resolved after it has been removed.
- A similar error in different users’ working gadgets could be caused by a variety of factors.
The seventh method is to examine Your Internet Service
Because a bad network connection is the most common cause of the error, check your Internet connection first. Check to see if your device is connected to the Internet. Try using other online services to see if the Internet is up and running.
The eighth method is to Antivirus Settings Should Be Changed
If you’ve recently installed an antivirus program on your computer, it might be set to scan emails automatically. If this is the case, the Outlook app will be unable to function properly due to the Antivirus. As a result, make sure to disable the “Email Scanning” feature in the Antivirus Configurations.
Fixing [pii_email_76a64a0d3e42a194826e] Error
The majority of Microsoft Outlook errors are caused by issues and glitches during the installation process. To begin, look for simple and doable solutions to problems that can be completed by a single person. It has fewer steps and is simple enough for anyone to complete.
If the issue does not go away, the best course of action is to contact Microsoft’s main office or hire a technician. They assist in the investigation, identification, and mitigation of the problem, as well as providing the user with smooth-running software!
So, if you’ve been getting the [pii_email_76a64a0d3e42a194826e] error for a while, the above will assist you in resolving the issue. You’ll be able to log into your Outlook account with ease if you follow these instructions.